Appointments are required
FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW
- You must have an appointment.
- You must show a valid state picture ID to enter the building.
- All firearms that are brought in for services must be unloaded with a chamber flag and in a case:
- Remove the magazine
- Unload firearm and insert a chamber flag into the chamber (chamber flags are provided at the door).
- Carry your unloaded flagged firearm in a closed case (hard or soft).
Open and concealed carry are welcome, encouraged and appreciated. Just keep it holstered unless needed.
Please schedule an appointment below
A list of our services can be found here.