If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
What ammunition should I use with my R1022, RTD1022 and RC?
- The design of the silencer allows you to use almost any factory ammunition that you want that is .22lr on down in size, velocity, energy and pressure, and is the correct ammunition for the firearm. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- You can use standard velocity and still get subsonic results.
- We have had great results with standard velocity CCI ammunition.
Does the silencer void my firearm warranty?
- The silencer is a barrel modification only and should not void your firearm’s factory warranty. We recommend reaching out to the firearm manufacturer for their specific warranty information.
What is the RC barrel length that I enter on my Form 1 to register it as an SBR?
- If you are registering your integrally Ruger Charger as an SBR the barrel length should be listed as 10″.
Why won’t my firearm cycle?
- New firearms may need a break in period.
- Clean the firearm.
- Use a few drops of gun oil.
- Try a different magazine.
- Try different types of ammunition.
- Contact the firearm manufacturer.
What is my silencer warranty?
Your silencer has a limited 100% warranty and beyond. Warranty Information
What is the “beyond” part of my silencer warranty?
The beyond services is for the original silencer owner with an approved Form 4 tax stamp and LE Agencies on a Form 5 but with limitations.
- If you have damage to your silencer caused by user error we will repair your silencer one time at no charge if the serial number and tube are not damaged and it is repairable.
- Once a calendar year you may send your silencer back to our facility for maintenance. We will clean and inspect your silencer at no charge. The only cost to you is the cost of shipping. This service DOES NOT replace the required cleaning and maintenance that you have to perform after every shooting session (not to exceed 300 rounds). If we feel that you are not performing the required cleaning of your silencer, we reserve the right to charge a fee for this service, or refuse to service your silencer.
- At your pleasure you may send your silencer back to our facility for a core replacement. We will remove your current core and install a new one. There is a fee for this service that varies in price due to inflation and material costs.
- The first 12 months of owning your silencer you will receive 10% off our barrel threading, pin/weld of I.A. silencers and Form 1 NFA engraving services. You will also receive 20% off apparel, and 15% off regular priced accessories in our online store. You will need to register your silencer here to receive these discounts.