If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
What ammunition should I use with my REM700?
- For the .308 Rem700, you can use almost any factory ammunition that you want that is .308 on down in size, velocity, energy and pressure, and is the correct ammunition for the firearm. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- For the .300 Blk Rem700, you can use almost any factory ammunition that you want that is .300blk on down in size, velocity, energy and pressure, and is the correct ammunition for the firearm. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Does the REM700 suppressor void my firearm warranty?
- The Rem700 is a barrel and stock modification only and should not void your firearm’s factory warranty. We recommend reaching out to the firearm manufacturer for their specific warranty information.
Why won’t my firearm cycle?
- New firearms may need a break in period.
- Clean the firearm.
- Use a few drops of gun oil.
- Try different types of ammunition.
- Contact the firearm manufacturer.
What is my silencer warranty?
- Your REM700 silencer has a limited 100% warranty and beyond. Warranty Information
What is the “beyond” part of my silencer warranty?
The beyond services are for the original REM700 owner with an approved Form 4 tax stamp and LE Agencies on a Form 5 but with limitations.
- If you have damage to your silencer caused by user error we will repair your REM700 one time at no charge if the serial number and tube are not damaged and it is repairable.
- Once a calendar year you may send your silencer back to our facility for maintenance. We will clean and inspect your silencer at no charge. The only cost to you is the cost of shipping. This service DOES NOT replace the required cleaning and maintenance that you have to perform after every shooting session (not to exceed 300 rounds). If we feel that you are not performing the required cleaning of your silencer, we reserve the right to charge a fee for this service, or refuse to service your REM700.
- At your pleasure you may send your silencer back to our facility for a core replacement. We will remove your current core and install a new one. There is a fee for this service that varies in price due to inflation and material costs.
- The first 12 months of owning your REM700 you will receive 10% off our barrel threading, pin/weld of I.A. silencers and Form 1 NFA engraving services. You will also receive 20% off apparel, and 15% off regular priced accessories in our online store. You will need to register your silencer here to receive these discounts.