If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
What ammunition should I use with my Mojave?
- You can use almost any factory ammunition that you want that is 50BMG on down in size, velocity, energy and pressure, and is the correct ammunition for the firearm. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Does the silencer void my firearm warranty?
- The silencer should not void your factory warranty. We recommend reaching out to the firearm manufacturer for their specific warranty information.
What is my silencer warranty?
- Your Mojave silencer has a limited 100% warranty and beyond. Warranty Information
What is the “beyond” part of my silencer warranty?
The beyond services are for the original Mojave owner with an approved Form 4 tax stamp and LE Agencies on a Form 5 but with limitations.
- If you have damage to your silencer caused by user error we will repair your Mojave one time at no charge if the serial number and tube are not damaged and it is repairable.
- Once a calendar year you may send your silencer back to our facility for maintenance at no charge. We will clean, inspect and refinish your Mojave silencer in the original color finish if needed. The only cost to you is the cost of shipping.
- At your pleasure you may send your Mojave silencer back to our facility for a core replacement. We will remove your current core and install a new one and refinish your Mojave in the original color finish. There is a fee for this service that varies in price due to inflation and material costs.
- The first 12 months of owning your Mojave you will receive 10% off our barrel threading, pin/weld of I.A. silencers and Form 1 NFA engraving services. You will also receive 20% off apparel, and 15% off regular priced accessories in our online store. You will need to register your silencer here to receive these discounts.