If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
Read before using your Deception
- What’s in the box? Your silencer comes with everything needed for a standard 308 or 7.62 firearm with a threaded barrel right out of the box. The box includes the suppressor, decal and QR code and direct link to information online. The thread pitch of the silencer is listed on the silencer box.
- Safety first! Before you install your silencer to the firearm make sure the firearm is unloaded, the magazine is removed, the bolt/chamber is open and locked back and you have visually and physically checked that the firearm is unloaded. Keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- For your first install of your silencer onto each firearm, we recommend that you have a qualified gunsmith install your silencer and check the bore alignment before you shoot it. This should be preformed with every firearm that you will be shooting your silencer on for the first time.
- Do not use a crush washer of any kind.
- Thread your silencer onto the clean threads of the firearm barrel hand tight.
- DO NOT USE A CRUSH WASHER OF ANY KIND.
- Check bore alignment by using a bore gauge.
- During your shooting session, periodically stop and check that your silencer is still tightly secured to the firearm barrel. Make sure the firearm is unloaded and use a heat-resistant glove, it’s hot.