If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
Read before using your Lex 9mm
- What’s in the box? Your silencer comes with everything needed for a standard 9mm firearm with a threaded barrel right out of the box. The box includes the silencer, fixed barreled spacer, and disassembly tool. The silencer has the piston and piston spring already installed. The thread pitch of the piston is listed on the silencer box and engraved on the piston itself.
- Safety first! Before you install your silencer to the firearm make sure the firearm is unloaded, the magazine is removed, the bolt/chamber is open and locked back and you have visually and physically checked that the firearm is unloaded. Keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- For your first install of your silencer onto each firearm, we recommend that you have a qualified gunsmith install your silencer and check the bore alignment before you shoot it. This should be performed with every firearm that you will be shooting your silencer on for the first time.
- Do not use a crush washer of any kind.
- Thread your silencer onto the clean threads of the firearm barrel hand tight.
- DO NOT USE A CRUSH WASHER OF ANY KIND.
- Check bore alignment by using a bore gauge.
- Be aware that if you are installing your silencer on a fixed-barrel firearm you must remove the piston spring and install the fixed barrel spacer in place of the spring.
- During your shooting session, periodically stop and check that your silencer is still tightly secured to the firearm barrel. Use a heat-resistant glove, it’s hot.