If you have any questions, do not use this product and contact us for clarification.
Read before using your REM700 silencer
- What’s in the box? Your silencer comes with everything needed right out of the box. The box includes the suppressor, core removal tool, decal and QR code and direct link to information online.
- Safety first! Keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- For the first use of your silencer, we recommend that you have a qualified gunsmith check the bore alignment before you shoot it.
- Remove your current MPX barrel and install the SMPX barrel.
- Screw the silencer onto the SMPX barrel firmly, but hand tight (don’t use tools).
- Check bore alignment by using a bore gauge.
- Use new factory ammunition.
- During your shooting session, periodically stop and check that your silencer core is still tightly secured to the silencer tube, and that the silencer tube is tightly secured onto the barrel. Make sure the firearm is unloaded and use a heat-resistant glove, it’s hot.